Monday, June 25, 2007

MISHALOG







Time has passed. Now I am back in Japan typing my last post for MISHALOG. After the 9 months-experience in the United States, what I know more than anything is that Life is fun, and I love my life. I do think that we make our own way in our life, however, I cannot help thinking I was meant to encounter all those people I met and go through all the hardships I have experienced. Even with only one missing, I wouldn't have been what I am now.


I kind of noticed that I have cried a lot as ever though I am almost turning 22 years old, but the reasons I have cried for have been not always concerned with sadness but rather appreciation for my friend and my life. The tears I had at the end of this experience also came from the same reason, I think. It is hard to explain, but one thing I know for sure is that it was not the tears of sadness.


I don't say that it is only overseas experience that tells us a lot. Even while living in Japan, I notice that everyday I am learning something new which I did not know yesterday and see myself growing day by day. Overseas experience is merely something which make us notice a little more clearly about many small but important things in life, and I was one of those lucky people who had chance to know those that are usually missed out in day-to-day life. I actually realized the true reason for my studying language: I love learning language because there will be many encounters with people that makes my life such a valuable one.



Sorry I do not mean to talk forever about my own philosophy. But, here, let me just show my huge appreciation for everyone and everything who supported me. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you;Jen, Jordyn, Barbara, Kayla, Ashley, my neighbors Brandon, Nick, Chop, Katie, Katrina, Colin, Kevin,Kyle,Amber, Chris, Drew, Kelly, Rechella, Alex, Angela, Faren, Carolyn, Mike, Shaun, Kathy, Tami, Stacy, Michael, Chelsey, Melissa, Matt, Scott, Jeffery, Dr. Reeves, Li tshai, Dave, Tyla, Kana, Yoko, Moe, Rika, Daisuke, Aki, Masa, Erika, Marina, all my friends in Japan, my Australian family, EWU, my school ,and my family!!!!!!

Thank you all for this great and too good experience.
Love! ! Misha
June 25, 2007








4 Comments:

Blogger Mihiro said...

After 9 months of great experiences, you might be seeing the world entirely different from what you used to be. I had been visiting MISHALOG from the beggining, and I have witnessed many of your changes. You may not be able to feel it yourself, but I say that you are certainly in a defferent place from last September, when you left Japan.

I'm glad for all your experiences. I just read the email you sent me at the very beginning of your life at EWU, and you sounded so lost. But what now? You loved your life over there, and you've met thousands of fantastic people. Who could expect it 9 months ago? All you have now is what you've achieved. You've done great, Misha!

Even I was encoureged by your hard work all the time. My first semester at Monash would be very different if I didn't see you working so hard. It's not all about school work; your enthusiasm for your life!

Probably this was the last time for you to study overseas as a student, but I believe that it was just a beggining. You'll have innumerable opportunities to go out of the country, and see new people, like you never imagined to have such a wonderful experience at EWU when you first came back from Australia.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Wish your great success in the future.

hugs and kisses, Mihiro

6:08 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

Thanks for always being there for me, mee chan! I remember calling you on the phone crying so hard one day....I must have been so annoying.
Well, though you say I encouraged you, but yoi know, I was encouraged by your hard work when I first studied in Australia 4 years ago! Now we both have nothing to owe each other! haha
I hope you enjoy your Monash life as much as I enjoyed EWU and come back with fantastic experience in November.I cant wait to go out with you and talk about each other's experience at our favorite cafe!!
Thanks for being a reader for MISHALOG.
LUV!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

はじめまして。
城口洋平と申すものです。
http://juken.alc.co.jp/kiguchi/
僕は、日本最年少「医療ベンチャー」起業家として、「医療」から日本を変えたい、と思い、「コンビニクリニック」の多店舗展開を目指しております。
いま取り組んでいることとして、海外と日本の医療情報格差があります。
多くの日本人が海外にいったときにどの医療機関にいけばいいのか、いくらくらいかかるのか、がまったくわからない、ということが海外での初期対応を遅らせ大事に至るケースというのが非常に多い、と厚生労働省の発表がでております。
そこで、当クリニックは、厚生労働省と協力し、「海外医療情報口コミ掲示板」なるものを作成し、活性化を推進していくこととなりました。
http://collaboclinic.com/bbs/index.html

お手数なのですが、お近くの医療機関の情報等を書き込んでもらえないでしょうか??
医療機関のURL,医療費用の目安、日本語対応等、をはじめ、どんな症状でこの医療機関にかかりどうだったか等も含め、可能な範囲でお願いいたします

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

おつかれ~!!
本当に価値のある留学できてよかったね♡
また、色々話そうね!!

see u soon!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home