Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Days

↑Still this bright at 8pm.

I am so sorry for being away form this blog for a while. I have been extremely busy past few weeks since there are less than 2 weeks left before my school ends. I still have lots of school work, but at the same times I really have to hang out with my friends, and also have to do what I need to do before leaving.
Well, it has been just like summer here already. The temperature was 90 degrees (about 30 degrees in Celsius) today. And it does not get dark till late.
I have been really really enjoying the rest of days, actually. I have been hanging out with those I love and having great time. These too good days will definitely make things harder when I go back to Japan, but they will also stay as my treasures in my mind.
Tomorrow is supposed to be a boiling hot day, too. I am going to one of my friends' birthday party. You guys have a good weekend, too!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Misha! it sounds so hot there in the states!!
well, it is so hot and humid here in japan.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and i hope you can enjoy your life before leaving for Japan.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

Hey, girl! Thanks^^ Yess, it's boiling hot here. Actually, me and my friend was going to swim at a lake yesterday though we changed the plan for some reason.
oh, wasn't it around this time when we went to shopping at Matine Pier last hyear? It was so fun as long as I remember^^we shpuld go there together again!I am looking forward to seeing you when I am back.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mihiro said...

sounds so strange that you guys are now in summer..here we've just officially got into winter.
so how are you feeling today?? hope u feeling okay=)
wish your great luck on your work and enjoy the rest of yoiru stay!

talk soon

4:44 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

thanks^^ I am feeling better since I had fun with my friends today, too. I'll update the today's tale soon.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home