Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good-Bye

It's already time to say good-bye. Many people are already done with their finals and they are goin home for summer. I have also been saying my good-bye to many of my favorite friends since yesterday. Yesterday, I had to say the word to one of my favorite friend, and today to my next door Brandon and Nick. I know it's not cool to cry, but I just couldn't hold my tears back because I might not see them for a long time, or for good. Am I really not going to see them call my name like " MISHA~~~!"? It feels so unreal to me since their exsitences have been something like a part of my everyday life. I hate this.

our dorm has been empty since pretty much people have left already. And my room looks so empty, too; no pictures on the wall, no decoration stuff aroud my desk.

Since I am cheking out Friday morning, tomorrow is the very last day in Cheney. Again, I have to say good-bye to my favorite friends tomorrow.

I wish the life here could last longer, but I want to believe that this is the beggining of something new. but still, it's so hard to say Good-bye.


4 Comments:

Blogger Mihiro said...

have a good farewell to Cheney and everyone you love.
Safe trip to Seattle.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

Thank you. The last day has been a sad but also a beautiful one :-)

4:33 PM  
Blogger I♡ Kent said...

もう日本??お帰り~!!
近いうちにまた会おうね~~!!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

oh, not yet! but I am leaving tomorrow. see you soon.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home