Sunday, May 06, 2007

5 Weeks to Go

Me and Barbara.

Time has passed so fast. I have decided on the day I leave the United States and reserved for my airplane ticket already. I have packed some of my stuff to ship back to Japan and have started thinking about what I shoud get for my close friends who I love as my "Thank you" before I leave. 5weeks to go. Short? ― no. It's Too short.

But anyway, I've been having really really wonderful time this quarter. People often ask me to hang out. But, wait. I always tell myself that I should not take it for granted: How fortunate I am, how lucky I am, and how nice those people are to ask me to join them.

Brandnew week is about to start--another exciting one!


2 Comments:

Blogger Mihiro said...

only 5week to go...or well, still 5 more week to go! it's you who decide which:)!
don't think about leaving. u'll have enough time to be sad a little later, so why not enjoy this very moment of life:)
no tears untill the last minutes!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

Thanks, my sister! hope you are doing ok now^^ I might call you soon since I have something to tell you again:P have a gre8 day^^

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home