Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Birthday Celebration in Woods

Amber, Jordyn, and me chilling


It is a little late post, but let me talk about last weekend real quick. Sunday was my friends Amber's birthday. Actually, her family, her friends(most of them are friends of mine, too), and she had been camping at a RV park since Friday to celebrate her birthday. I was also asked to stay with them all weekend but since I was gonna hang out with my other friend I joined them on Sunday afternoon. The day was HOT. I didnt even wanna wear jeans because of the heat. Anyways, we all celebrated her birthday with presents and huge chocolate cake^^ After a while we just sat back and relaxed under the sun. I think I got tanned even more. It was so nice and laid-back Sunday afternooon. By the way, I first called RV " caravan" as it is called so in Australia. But since my friends were like " what is that?", I learned they call it in different way, which is RV (Recreational Vehicle). Well, I knew that in the U.S., everything is BIG, but RV was way more HUGE in comparison with caravans I saw in Australia. Some of them were just like a bus.




me and jordyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home