Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Study Group in Green



Since it has been so warm and sometimes even hot recently, I have spent my time outside a lot more than before. On Monday, since my friend Barbara called me asking if I wanted to join her studying outside, I took my textbook and went to see her on campus. Of course it wasn't only us who are studying outside, but many people were enjoing a blessing of the sun. I was thinking that maybe I would end up chating whole time with her not studying at all, but it wasn't that bad. We were actually pretty good: I could almost finish my reading(We had an ice cream break, though :P). It was a nice afternoon.




2 Comments:

Blogger Mihiro said...

what a beautiful pics and u guys, too:) I'm missing hot and sunny days already..it's getting colder here day by day..! plus, i'll tell u that ur campus is definitely nicer that ours! looks so clean and nice!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Misha( Misato Aoki ) said...

Thanks for a nice complement. haha. Actually my campus is kind of nice and pretty!
Hope you are having a good weekend!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home