Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday: Entrepreneur Breakfast

My favorite professor..I love him!
6am in Cheney.

Today I got up at 4:30am and left Cheney(it's where my school is) at 6. For what? There was a thing called Entrepreneurial activities breakfast at a hotel in downtown Spokane. It was actually a school supported business gathering over breakfast. Since I have taken entrepreneurship class, I attended the meeting and collected three business cards from those business people since it was the task assigned by my professor.

Although it was really early morning, the breakfast gathering was a really good experience and chance to meet entrepreneurs in Spokane. I was actually motivated a lot.

On the way back to the bus station, I stopped by at River Side Park. I have never been there before, but since it was such a nice day I took a walk in the park. The park was so pretty! Seriously, I don't know why I have never come before:-(

The park!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home